Whether you’re a landlord with one property, or a landlord with a large portfolio, we’ll manage your rental property with the utmost professionalism. We have recognised that every landlord’s needs are different and we endeavour to tailor a property management package to suit your needs.
Please see below the services that we can offer
Irrespective of the service which you chose all will incorporate:
- Market valuations on property and advice on getting properties ready for let
- Advice on your obligations as a landlord
- Targeted property marketing including website, rightmove.co.uk, advertising, direct marketing to tenant database, boards
- Latest systems to launch instance property alerts to potential tenants via email
- Accompanied viewings
- Feedback after every viewing
- Regular update reports on progress
- Tenant referencing – in association with specialist agencies we aim to provide a response in just 48 hours
- Tenant agreements overseen by a qualified solicitor to protect your rights
- Tenant deposits – as members of the Dispute protection Service we ensure good practice in deposit handling and resolution of disputes concerning repayment of deposits
- Tenancy renewal
Tenant Find Only
If you just want us to find a suitable tenant for you, from marketing the property to undertaking the referencing procedure, and then let you take over the day-to-day management, we would be absolutely delighted to help.
Additional services available for our Rent Collection and Fully Managed Services are:
- Inventories and check-in
- Full property management – we work in association with a centralised team to ensure payments are processed on time and emergencies and other maintenance issues are dealt with promptly
- Tenancy renewal
Our Rent Collection service includes Tenant Find, so that we will identify the right tenant for you, undertake the referencing, and then fulfil the month-by-month rent collection for you. Our bespoke service can operate at the level you need.
If you want to retain control of the day-to-day maintenance and management of your property, but would like someone to take on the month-to-month burden of ensuring that the rent is collected, and the sums are correct. You are still responsible for any ad hoc replacements and repairs, tasks which are covered by our Fully Managed service.
Many landlords appreciate how our Fully Managed service takes away all of the day-to-day burden of letting, without losing any of the control. We repair and replace up to an agreed limit, and simply pass each month’s rent on to you.